Fresh Expressions is a movement of everyday practitioners. One of the way the movement works is through Fresh Expressions Associates who animate and fuel the activity of what goes on each day.
We are looking to broaden and deepen the role of Associates to reflect the growing number of ways in which leaders in the world of fresh expressions can contribute and partner with us. To that end, we would love to have a conversation with any people about where and how you are best placed to work as part of our wider FX Community, and if you would be happy for us to do so, Tim Lea (our Projects Coordinator) would love to hear from you to arrange a fuller discussion and exploration of the possibilites.
In selecting potential Associates, we look for those who:
1. Share the formational journey and values of fresh expressions of church (as missional – contextual – formational – ecclesial).
2. Have direct experience in leading, being involved in, starting or supporting one.
3. Are directly involved in mentoring and being an advocate for others.
If you feel that this fits your own profile and you would like to explore this further, then please could you get in touch in the first instance to Tim Lea (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In becoming an FE Associate, we hope this would help you in the hugely varied and important work you are involved with. We would of course arrange to keep regularly in touch with you, invite you to FE Community gatherings, and also want to give you access to the Fresh Expressions Team site with all of the following;
• The mission shaped ministry course material, including some wonderful material on leadership, building teams, missional values, etc.
• Stories, videos and testimony.
• mission shaped Intro and Vision event material.
Fresh Expressions is a network of people getting stuck into to the task of reimagining mission and church in our nation. We basically wouldn’t exist without you and so its our aim and our dream to see the movement fuelled and animated by people just like you.
Why not get in touch.