Thanks for visiting this page. The fact you want to support us is so wonderful. Thank you.
There are a number of ways you can provide the Fresh Expressions movement with support.
There are stacks of ways for you to get involved in supporting us as a movement. Currently we are seeking to recruit champions to promote and encourage Fresh Expressions around the country. We are in need of a team to curate and develop our website. We are often seeking people to help with media, admin and practical tasks. If you’d like to help us then get in touch via the email below.
We really value your support in prayer. For specific guidance in issues to pray for, please visit our online prayer pages.
Support Fresh Expressions financially
Fresh Expressions is a registered charity, funded by individual donations, its partner organisations and charitable grants.
To give financially to support the work of Fresh Expressions, you can use the following methods:
- download our standingorder-giftaidform and return them to us.
- give online by credit or debit card using Paypal. Transactions are handled by PayPal but no PayPal account is required.
- give by text: text ‘FRES12 £10’ (or £5, £4, £3, £2 or £1) to 70070 *. You will be given the opportunity to Gift Aid your donation.
- give as you shop online: register with easyfundraising.org.uk and choose Fresh Expressions as your charity, then shop with hundreds of major retailers who will give a percentage of your purchase to Fresh Expressions.
- call the office to give over the phone by credit or debit card.
Whichever method you use, you may want to download and return a gift aid form to allow us to reclaim Gift Aid on your donation.
* Texts are charged at your mobile phone operator’s standard rate. The charity will receive 100% of your donation. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer’s permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service.